Before we begin on my life-changing journey, you must be thinking who am I to be talking about planning and strategies. Here is a bit more about me
- I am 30 (and 15 months old). I have had a chance to create and nurture a handmade business since 2012. Read a bit more about who I am here. Check out my handmade store – handmadeovercoffee.com
- I have been practicing journaling, morning routines and small 1% changes everyday for about 5 years and it has made a huge impact on me.
- I’ve realized that sharing this experience and this journey with others will help us all stay accountable and achieve big goals.
Slowly I will be rolling out strategies and resources for different walks of life, including finances, health and fitness, and creativity.
Here is an excerpt from my latest blog –
Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments Rose Kennedy I was born and raised in the 90’s when… Read more
2018-2023 – My 5 year goals –
- Professional/ Financial – By 2023, handmadeovercoffee.com will grow by 10% each year. I also hope to grow in my full time position.
- Health and fitness goals – By 2023, I will run a 4 hour marathon (my current Personal record is 5:07 which was back in 2014).
- Creative – By 2023 I will start and maintain planningovercoffee.com. New content and products will keep my creative side challenged. Also continue to make one challenging knitting project per year (5 years = 5 projects, 1/5 completed).
Plan with me
Get the latest planning strategies directly into your inbox