You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where are and change the ending.C. S. Lewis
We, from all walks of life, are all (literally every single person on this planet) is going through this pandemic of Covid-19 together.
Many countries have requested for self isolation, work from home, in an effort to minimize people interaction. We all react to this situation differently. For some it is super comfortable, for others they cant imagine not being around people all the time. But for the system to work, it is essential to follow WHO/local government guidelines.
You have literally been given the ‘GIFT OF TIME’. Everything that you ever wanted to do and didn’t have time for (except travelling) is now open for consideration.
Here are a five things you could do to use this time to the fullest.
- Catch up on reading – I have been hitting my reading goals this week. My book of the month ‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear.
- Declutter and cleanse – Get ahead on the spring cleaning agenda and remove all clutter. Do a deep clean of your house and may be take up a project to redo a part of the house.
- Support local businesses online – It is the small businesses that have taken the biggest hit. It is time to support them now more than ever.
- Exercise – if you gym is still open, use it. If not, there are so many home exercises you can do to keep up your fitness levels.
- Spend time on your hobby – All year we wished we have more time to spend on our hobbies. and now we do!! Spend time learning the new language, musical instrument, knitting, crochet, sewing, painting.
- BONUS – Be Grateful – In this world we are in, we have top of the line medical resources and communications. If you are reading this, you have internet. You have so many resources at your finger tips. Be grateful for where you are and what you have.
We will all get through this. The only thing we can do in the meantime is be patient, practice self hygiene, and hope for the best. Let me know how you are spending your time on instagram.